After setting up your eHub account, you will need to enable eHub to integrate with Infoplus.
After you retrieve your eHub API key and have your eHub account set up, you will need to enable eHub to integrate with Infoplus.
Steps to Set Up eHub in Infoplus:
1. Navigate to the Parcel Account table
2. Click on 'Create New'
3. Enter in the name of the Carrier and the Carrier Company
- Currently, the eHub integration only includes USPS
4. Enter the LOB and Order Source is applicable
5. In the 'Account No' field, just put USPS
6. Then, from the dropdown for 'Manifest Partner', select eHub
Pro Tip: As of September 1st, 2022, eHub is only available for USPS services within Infoplus. If you do not have access to a drop-down or do not see eHub as an option for the United States Postal Service, you will need to reach out to Infoplus Support.
7. Enter in the 'Manifest Partner ID' -- this is the account ID number associated with your eHub account. You should receive this number during your account setup with eHub.
8. In the 'Manifest Partner Credentials field, enter the API Key you received from eHub.
- If you do not know your eHub API Key, see this article for how to access the API Key.
9. Click Save